Fashion Stylist Online

M S Grand Plaisir Case Of 6

M S Grand Plaisir Case Of 6 BagBrand Label: M S

Available for Purchase Online at Marks and Spencer for £120.00
  Pin It

Case includes: Product information: Grand Plaisir, Vintage:2010, Bright red in colour with a bouquet of red berry, vanilla, sweet spices and cedar wood. In the mouth it is full-bodied and generous, with cassis, ripe plum and savoury tobacco notes blending with delicate tannins on the finish, About this bottle: Established by the French Huguenots in 1693 on the slopes of the Simonsberg Mountains, the 974 hectare Plaisir de Merle estate has around 400 hectares of vines in Simondium, Paarl. The diversity of the soils, slopes and elevations here all add to the quality of the Plaisir de Merle grapes. Winemaker Neil Bester, who is mentored by Dr Paul Pontallier at Ch√Ęteau Margaux, crafts the Grand Plaisir from 29% Cabernet Sauvignon, 21% Malbec, 21% Shiraz, 21% Cabernet Franc and 8% Petit Verdot. For added complexity, he ages the wine in a mix of French and American oak barrels, melding the blend together and harmonising its flavours, Grape Variety: 29% Cabernet Sauvignon, 21% Malbec, 21% Shiraz, 21% Cabernet Franc and 8% Petit verdot, Country of origin: South Africa, Region: Paarl, More information: Bottle size:750 ml, Alcohol content:14 %, Alcohol units per bottle:10.5, Alcohol units per serving:1.8, Serving Size:125 ml, Allergens: Sulphites, Stopper type: Cork, Consume Within:60 months of purchase.


Buy Online Now from Marks and Spencer for £120.00 (click here)

Shop other brand label items from M S on FashionStylist.com.


This item was published for sale online by Marks and Spencer on March 9, 2016 12:09 pm and last updated by us October 31, 2016 1:38 pm.


Marks and Spencer Note: This vendor may charge a fee of £3.50 for shipping and handling of this item. See website for further details and/or any volume discounts.


Editor Picks: Bag Lady.....


  • Valentino Garavani Demilune Leather Crossbody

  • Loewe Hammock Smooth Shoulder Bag

  • Furla Elisir Mini Crossbody Bag Red

  • Anya Hindmarch Mini Vere Barrel Bag Women Leather

  • Mcm Patricia Canvas Hobo Bag Yellow


Editor Picks: Top of the Weekend


  • Helmut Lang Women's Ruffle Baby Tshirt Black T

  • Pleione Women's Ruffle Hem Poplin Top X Blue

  • Michael Stars Women's Twist Back Tank One Black

  • Adidas Women's 3 Stripes Climalite Woven Shorts

  • Rebecca Minkoff Women's Rica Tiered Dress


Editor Picks: The 'IT' Shoes of the Season


  • Laurence Dacade Pete Embroidered 95mm Booties

  • Alexander Mcqueen Floral Suede Platform Wedge

  • Valentino Rockstud Lace Up Pointed Toe Pumps Poudre

  • Laurence Dacade Mila Sequined 100mm Chelsea Boots

  • Christian Louboutin Ferme Rouge Self Tie Red Sole


Editor Picks: The Color of the Season


  • Amanda Uprichard Cold Shoulder Dropped Waist Georgette

  • Paige Denim Verdugo Luxe Coated Ultra Skinny Ankle

  • Alice Olivia Eloise Wide Leg Trousers Pants

  • Veronica Beard Velvet Faux Double Breasted Blazer

  • Veronica Beard Plaza Strapless Velour Midi Dress


Editor Picks: The End of Summer Shoe Edit


  • Giuseppe Zanotti Men's Studded Leather Strap Sandals

  • Rene Caovilla Pearly Crystal Flat Thong Sandals

  • Christian Louboutin Bikee Deck Studded Suede Platform

  • Christian Louboutin Barboullaga Spiked Red Sole

  • Valentino Leopard Print Calf Hair Lace Up Shoes


Browse More Fashion Apparel by M S (view more)

  • $2.00

    M S Fabulous Necklace Birthday Card

  • $32.00

    M S Champagne Charles Mignon Hymne Lamour Single

  • $59.94

    M S Comahue Patagonian Pinot Noir Case Of 6

  • $53.94

    M S Mineralstein Riesling Case Of 6

  • $77.94

    M S Cava Arte Latino Nv Case Of 6

  • $7.50

    M S Photographic Sheep Print Tea Towel Apron

  • $12.00

    M S Boys Sport Shorts With Active Sport Older

  • $10.00

    M S Star Wars Pure Cotton Photobomb T Shirt

  • $16.00

    M S Chunky Knit Cardigan With Wool 1 7 Years

  • $50.00

    M S Pure Cashmere Cardigan 5 14 Years



New promo codes and links offering limited time promotions, sales coupons, and special offers on M S designer fashions and accessories will be posted on each designer label apparel page. For the latest up to date information on this M S Grand Plaisir Case Of 6 | Bag fashion item, including product specifications, ordering options, pricing, shipping details, high resolution pictures, shopper comments, and other sales media, visit the Marks and Spencer Online Store.